Friday, February 24, 2012

The Epiphone Les Paul Acoustic/Electric Ukulele

Hello!


So during one of my searches for amazing new instruments to show you guys, I stumbled upon a beauty. I can honestly say that the musician inside of me squealed a little when I saw it.







Sweet, right? But it's not just the appearance that's hot. It's tuning ability features 14:1 geared machine heads. So, unlike traditional "friction" tuners, this uke's tuners have fine-tuning capability and will not slip. It comes with premium black nylon strings and has a pickguard that not only looks cool, but also protects the flame maple top. It's Rosewood fingerboard features a concert length 15" scale and 21 nickel/silver frets with a 16" fingerboard radius. It's equipped with a high-quality, piezo film pickup located under the saddle. The body is accurately captured and routed to it's durable all-metal, rim-mounted 1/4" output jack.
But I haven't even gotten to the exciting part yet: It's an acoustic/electric ukulele, so how does it sound? Well, here you go:


Can you see why I love it so much?


-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment